Friday, June 11, 2010


i want to love you from the very tips of my toes to the top of my head. i want to love you to the very core of your soul. i want to fall so madly and deeply in love with you that it feels as if nothing is real anymore. i want to get swallowed up and lost in your heart. i want to need you with all my being and have comfort in knowing you need me just as much. i want to be your forever kind of love, the one where there is no distance, dilemma or force that could affect us, no mountain that could keep us apart. i want to be the one you love so passionately that you never forget a single detail of my face, i want our love to be the kind where you can be miles away but i can close my eyes and know the exact feel of your hand, your face, your hair. i want to love you so fully that i know the exact rhythm of your breathing, i want to love you so hard that it feels as if my heart will burst. i want us to love completely, one another, until there is no world left, and for our love to be so strong that even once this world is gone, our souls are still soaring in the universe entertwined for eternity. i want to love you with everything i've got and show you just how true love can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment